Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Introduction



My name is John Yoos. I am originally from Chicago but have been living in the Charlotte area for 6 years now. I am sophomore at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. This is a blog that we are required to set up for an English 1102 class. I am new to blogging and I am sure there will be many growing pains associated with this so we’ll have to see how this goes. The purpose of this blog is to act as an forum to share my process work for an inquiry based research assignment.  As I post items I hope it also functions as a place to share thoughts and ideas through writing. I want this to be a forum to share your thoughts and ideas whether it is in relation to one of my posts or just a random thought you have and hopefully a good discussion will follow.  I think by using this as a discussion forum, you will learn a little about me, I will learn a little about you and we will learn a little about ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment